Attention Juniors: Air Force Academy Nomination and Application Process
Juniors and Seniors: FREE ACT Prep
The new system will launch December 18. No additional steps are necessary for eligible students to receive complimentary access.
- For eligible students who registered for the February test, or any subsequent test, prior to December 18:
- ACT Online Prep login information will be provided via email by December 31.
- For eligible students registering for the ACT on and after December 18:
- Online: ACT Online Prep will appear at no charge in their shopping cart.
- By phone/mail: If students provided an email address, login information will be sent within two weeks after registration.
Attention Seniors: Texas Tech University Update
Seniors who plan to attend Texas Tech or are interested in Texas Tech please note the following:
Scholarship Deadline is :
Students still have until to complete the general freshman scholarship application in order to qualify for all types of scholarships at Texas Tech. Students should apply atwww.applytexas.org.
Every year, the Texas Tech Alumni Association awards hundreds of scholarships funded by alumni contributions. These scholarships are awarded to deserving incoming freshmen and transfer students. TTAA scholarships are awarded based on a variety of factors including ethnicity, academic merit and financial need. The 2016 scholarship application opened on January 1, 2016.
Clark Scholars Program for Academically Talented Students:
The Clark Scholar Program is an intensive seven week summer research program for highly qualified high school juniors and seniors. The application to participate in this program is now open and the deadline to apply and submit supporting documentation is . Students can find out more here.
Connect Tech & Raider Roadshow!
Admitted students will soon be able to visit campus for an event held just for them - Connect Tech! They can learn more about their major and everything Tech has to offer. Texas Tech will also be traveling around Texas hosting Raider Roadshows for students to learn more about the University and attend a special reception for admitted students.
For questions or assistance, see Ms. Cartwright!
Grades 9-12 Paying for College
Students and parents are invited to join CollegeWeekLive on from for Paying for College Day! Paying for College Day is a free online event to help you find the best way to fund your college education. Log in to:
- Chat live with admissions counselors from over 100 colleges and universities around the globe
- Get free advice on financial aid, scholarships, and more from industry experts including a presentation by the US Department of Education!
- Earn a chance to win a $5,000 scholarship, just for researching colleges during the event
Seniors: SFA Smith-Hutson Scholarship
Seniors: Scholarship Opportunity
CNA Class for Juniors and Seniors
Grades 9-12: Texas Tuition Promise Fund
Enrollment is now open for the Texas Tuition Promise Fund. For more information, go to: