Juniors and Seniors: How to Write a College Resume'
How to Write Your College Application Resume
Show colleges who you are beyond your grades and test scores.
- Your most significant achievements and honors
- Your major leadership roles and initiatives
- Unusual or exceptional activities, experiences, and skills
- Significant volunteer and paid work experience
A resume will help you make a good impression in other ways.
- Give it to the teachers writing your letters of recommendation
- Bring it to your college interviews
- Submit it with your scholarship applications